Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Whereabouts

On the off chance that anyone noticed I didn't post anything in awhile, I thought I should let you know what I have been up to. The Intermediate Financial Accounting course was a little rough given the introduction course was over ten years ago for me. That and this last assignment, while worth a measly 5%, was massive and in depth. I got it in only just in time and have no delusion of high marks for it. Also, because of this assignment, I fell behind on my reading and now need to catch up on that. That and prepare for my final which is in three weeks.

I am taking Monday off for the holiday and I am going to enjoy my long weekend. Having said, all that I should be back on my regular programming schedule starting next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment